Meet Tracker, ImmunizeVA’s Vaccine Mascot!
Everyone loves Tracker and she uses the power of her nose to sniff out opportunities to promote vaccines to keep everyone safe!
August is Immunization Awareness Month and we’re celebrating by holding a coloring contest! If you know a young person who’d like a chance at winning their own stuffed animal Tracker, join the contest by posting their picture of Tracker during the month of August (coloring sheet below)!
All submissions must be entered by Monday, August 30th.
Three winners will be announced Tuesday, August 31st on our social media pages so please make sure to monitor @immunizeVA on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram!
We will select 1 winner from each following age groups:
· 0-4 years
· 5-8 years
· 9+ years
To be entered to win:
1. Download and print the tracker coloring page linked above (unable to print but have a way for them to color it electronically? – that works too!)
2. Let their imagination run wild coloring Tracker
3. Don’t forget to have them write why they got vaccinated!
4. Take a photo of the finished entry (or scan it in) and submit it to us by doing one of the following options:
a. Upload to the picture to social media, tag us at @immunizeVA on Facebook, Twitter, and/or Instagram, and use the hashtag #Tracker4Health
b. Email Kady Pecorella the finished picture at immunizeVA@institutephi.org
5. Be sure to include their in age your email or post!
If you have any questions or would like more information, please feel free to reach out to Kady Pecorella at email@example.com